Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics and Systems Biology at King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi is an international 2-year program by the School of Bioresources and Technology (SBT) and the School of Information Technology (SIT).
Scholarships are available for qualified students with strong background.
More information here
General Application Requirements
1. An undergraduate degree in Biological Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Chemistry, Computer Engineering, Medical Sciences or related discipline.
2. Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in writing and speaking English.
3. Applicants will be asked to write a detailed statement of career goals and aspirations during the interview.
2. (If any) English test scores (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, CUTEP)
BIF Admission schedule 2015 (Round 2)
- Application deadline : 22 May 2015
- Interview examination : 26 May 2015